This Chapter explains the principles binding within superballs.org related to processing of any information including data which may me made available to us by the Clients during their use of the page. Our aim is to protect the Client's personal data in the Internet.
In our service, the Clients will find the description of our products and services. The Clients may read reports, obtain the latest information and offers without the necessity to present us with any information about themselves.
In order to improve our services, we shall send to the Client's net browser a small file which will be stored in the Client's computer and read by our Internet server (such files are called "cookie"). Such cookies cannot be read by any other Internet server apart from the server that transmitted the cookie. Cookies are used by ourselves in numerous administrative tasks, e.g. for storing the Client's preferences as to a given type of information or for the Client's password which shall not have to be entered by the Client on his/her every visit to our website. Most of such cookies exist exclusively during the session or "visit". No cookies shall include information that may allow third parties to contact the Client electronically, via electronic mail or via direct mail. The Client may prepare his/her net browser for informing him/her about cookies being sent or for preventing information cookies from being sent.
Obligation to inform on the basis of article 13 of the GDPR
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, which is the entity that decides how your personal data is used, is ALLPlayer Group, for services:
Contact to the Personal Data Administrator:
We work with Google. Below is a list of our partners and their privacy policies
How to contact us if you want to obtain additional information about processing of your personal data?
How did we received your personal data?
We received it from you during the creation of an account, contact via the contact form and also later, in connection with transactions made by you online.
What is the purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data by ALLPlayer Group?
Your personal data is processed because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
• enabling the provision of services electronically and full use of our website, including transactions and payments;
• setting up and managing your account and providing account servicing, transactions and troubleshooting technical problems;
• handling complaints;
• handling inquiries and applications that you address to us (eg. via contact form);
• contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of ALLPlayer Group, which is:
• monitoring your activity, including, for example, searching for keywords and managing your activity on ALLPlayer Group;
• marketing activities to you, including direct marketing;
• contacting you, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent - by e-mail;
• providing payment services;
• organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
• conducting statistical analyzes;
• storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
• saving data in cookie files, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
• organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
We require you to provide the following personal information in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
• email address
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude an agreement with you and as a consequence you will not be able to use our services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights to ALLPlayer Group regarding processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing Your personal data.
You can use these powers when:
• regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
• regarding the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by ALLPlayer Group; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
• regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but you may need to defend or claim it; or you object to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
• in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body, ie the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
• the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
• Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We provide your personal data to entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, that is, those that provide payment services, support the promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns.
We may display personalized Google ads. For more info please see:
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• performance of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting,
• preventing abuse and fraud,
• statistical and archiving,
• for a maximum of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of the organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of awards. In order to ensure accountability, ie to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for a period in which we are obliged to save data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
Do we pass your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, however, it will not cause any legal consequences to you or have a similar effect on your situation.
- The website does not collect in an automatic manner any data, apart from the data included in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, especially text files, that are stored in the Website User’s terminal device and are used in order for the User to be able to use the Website pages. Cookies usually include the name of the website they come from, the time of storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies in the Website User’s terminal device and having access to them is the operator of the Website, ALLPlayer Group.
Cookies are used in order to: a) adjust the content of the Website pages to the User and optimise the use of web pages; in particular, cookies allow us to identify the Website User’s device and properly display a web page, tailored to their individual needs; b) create statistics that allow us to understand how Users of the Website use web pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content;
The Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device till log-off time, leaving the web page or disabling software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in cookies parameters or until cookies are removed by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies: a) “necessary” cookies that enable the User to use the services provided by the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website; b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. to detect abuse with regard to authentication within the Website; c) performance cookies used to collect data on the use of the Website web pages; d) functional cookies that make it possible to remember the settings chosen by the User and customisation of the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region the User comes from, the typeface size, the look of the web page, etc.;
In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows for storing cookies by default in the User’s terminal device. The Website Users can change cookies settings at any time. The settings can be changed especially in a way to block automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or inform the User each time when they are placed in the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and ways to handle cookies are available in software settings of your web browser.
The cookies placed in the Website User’s terminal device may by used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
More information on cookies is available in the Help menu on the menu of your web browser.